It’s a common question that has been raised on Reddit and Twitter recently.

The subreddit /r/acne and the online community AcneFaces are both dedicated to asking people with acne-related questions, such as:Why do you find that you have pimples on your head, chin, forehead, or chin hair?

Are you affected by acne on your scalp?

Are there any ways to control acne or have it disappear without resorting to medication?

What’s the best acne treatment to treat acne?

A study published in Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery in May 2017 found that there are a number of treatments available to help with acne.

However, none of them are effective for everyone.

A study conducted by the University of Texas at Austin found that people with oily skin had significantly lower rates of acne scarring than those with fair or clear skin.

Researchers also found that those who were more prone to dry skin tended to have more acne scars than those who had oily skin.

In fact, those who are more prone than others to acne-causing conditions may have worse acne outcomes, researchers found.

Acne scars are caused by the breakdown of proteins, including collagen, a protein that has the ability to hold water, which is the skin’s natural protective barrier.

These proteins also help prevent acne scars from forming.

The skin cells in the affected areas break down proteins, creating scars.

It’s important to know that the skin is not immune to these injuries, so if you have scars, you may need to take care of them by applying moisturizer, cleansing with a cream or serum, and avoiding the sun for a few weeks to a month.

Acid treatments can help alleviate some of the damage that occurs when the skin cells break down the collagen.

The most common type of acne treatment is isotretinoin (Tazorac, Motrin) for those who have a mild or moderate rash.

This topical treatment can be used once a week to treat mild-to-moderate acne, and again three times a week for severe or more severe acne.

If you’ve experienced an acne-prone condition in the past, you’ll probably need to seek a doctor’s advice for treatment.